Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co> on 2013/02/08 23:58:42 UTC

First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!

I don't plan on mentioning all of these here, but for the first time I thought I would…

The first bay area CloudStack meet up is being hosted by Brocade in San Jose on the 20th of February, from 6pm-9pm.

Brief agenda:
6:00 Registration, grab a beer and pizza
6:45 An Introduction to Apache CloudStack by Animesh Chaturvedi
7:20 Apache CloudStack Architecture by Alex Huang
8:10 Developing a Plugin for Apache CloudStack by Edison Su

We'll also be looking for input for topics to cover in future meetups.

Full details can be found at http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/events/103725962/

*** You NEED to RSVP if you're planning on joining us! Space is limited!

John

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella

Re: First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!

Posted by "S.M Basha" <sm...@gmail.com>.
Demo is a good idea. Because most of the companies know about CloudStack
but few only are implementing,

If Demo is recorded and posted then it wil be helpful for users and
business.

Regards
Basha

--
Thanks & Regards
S.M.Basha

 "If opportunity doesn't knock the door; open the door and drag opportunity
inside."

Re: First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!

Posted by "S.M Basha" <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manan Shah <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Manan Shah <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Someone - please record the whole thing - I cant afford to fly to SF  for few hours :)

Well as for audience I was thinking both dev and users. This being our first one when John and I discussed we wanted to keep it simple. For the subsequent meetups we can either do theme based or have separate tracks for dev and users.

We still got just over a week to refine the talks so folks please chime in

Thanks
Animesh

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Some updates.