Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurent Duperval <ld...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/07 20:21:56 UTC

Periods in form attribute names prevents retrieval

Hello,

I have an opbject that looks like this:

Profile {
   String name;
   Account account;

    String getName();
    Account getAccount();
}

Account {
   String name;
   String getName();
}

In my jsp, I have code like this:

This generates:

I'm using DynaValidatorActionForm's to validate the data. Whenever I use my
page, I get an error saying that the account name property isn't set. I am
positive it's because of the period (.) in the name of the attribute. Is
there a way for me to get around this problem?

Re: Periods in form attribute names prevents retrieval

Posted by Laurent Duperval <ld...@yahoo.com>.
Jeff Beal wrote:
> Have you tried

Ahaaa! No I haven't. Thanks!

Re: Periods in form attribute names prevents retrieval

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>.
Have you tried

-- Jeff