Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2002/10/16 08:31:48 UTC

Re: HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute

> HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute
>
> is there a version that supports HTML mail? or is there an escmode option
> that allows HTML to be sent?
>
> if not, how do i send HTML attachments using HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute
> as my basic structure....

No, currently HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute does not support sending html
mail, also it would be nice to have.

Basicly I would be necessary to use MIME::Lite to send the mails instead of
directly using Net::SMTP, to genenerate the necessary MIME headers with the
content type. Should be to hard to add to HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute

(Patches are always welcome :-)

Gerald

P.S. Please send any further questions about EMbperl to the Embperl mailing
list