Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/07/08 14:01:29 UTC

[m2] No documents being generated

Hi all,

I have a couple of Maven 2 projects, but none of them is generating any
documentation whenever I'm invoking 'm2 site:site'.

I *do* get this error though:

[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
in any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template
VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline
may NOT replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will
be  global in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : messages on  : VM system will output logging
messages
[INFO] Velocimacro : autoload off  : VM system will not automatically
reload global library macros
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.

but I'm not entirely sure if this is causing the problem.

Any suggestions?

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer                Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Software Architect              Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Client Solutions                Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Enterprise Web Services         Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Netherlands    AIM    : wilfred springer
http://blogs.sun.com/wilfred/

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Re: [m2] No documents being generated

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
it isn't an error, it's a normal message.

What is your directory structure?

Emmanuel

Posted by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM>.
Hmmmm,

It appears that content *is* being generated as soon as I add my first
.apt file. So it didn't have anything to do with the
VM_global_library.vm file.

Thanks,

Wilfred

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.