Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 06:36:24 UTC

Menu problem using frames

guys,

i am having a problem using a menu structure on my framed pages. my
menu is on my top menu bar and it gets chopped off when it reaches the
middle frame. at this point in time i am using krysalis, but am happy
to use something else if it fixes the issue.

now i really need to implement a menu system and at the same time
avoid redesigning my entire app to remove the top frame. so if
somebody can help me out, i would really appreciate it. i am also
using tap3.

thanks.