Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Moses Jhai <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2015/03/05 20:10:18 UTC

Volunteer Introduction

Hi,

I am an aspiring AQA software engineer from California. I'm interested in volunteering at ASF for experience, exposure and to stay active in my field and gain momentum. My experience is with Selenium and Java (jUnit, TestNG, Webdriver) along with some mySQL (but not much) as well as manual QA. I hope that these are useful skills to ASF and I look forward to contributing.

Thank you,
Moses

Re: Volunteer Introduction

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 03/05/2015 11:10 AM, Moses Jhai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am an aspiring AQA software engineer from California. I'm
> interested in volunteering at ASF for experience, exposure and to
> stay active in my field and gain momentum. My experience is with
> Selenium and Java (jUnit, TestNG, Webdriver) along with some mySQL
> (but not much) as well as manual QA. I hope that these are useful
> skills to ASF and I look forward to contributing.
>
> Thank you, Moses

Hello Moses, and thank you for your interest in our QA efforts.

You will find information on OpenOffice QA practices by using our
orientation modules -- http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

There is a module specifically devoted to QA.

Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project.