Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "siberian.org" <si...@siberian.org> on 2000/10/12 00:20:44 UTC

@INC startup under Win32

Caveat : I have built modperl on a gazillion unix boxes. This win32 is
black magic to me so I have no idea what I am doing, I just need to get
mod_perl running under NT desperately. That said, here is my current situation.

Running

ActiveState Perl build 618
Apache 1.3.12

I ppm'd the mod_perl.ppd from theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca and it installed properly.

I then add the LoadModule line to my httpd.conf

When apache tries to startup it says :

Can't location Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains C:/WINNT/system32/lib .) at
(eval 1) line 1

Ok, so it can not find my libs which live in C:\Perl\lib.

How do I get apache on startup to see the proper lib files?

John-

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by "siberian.org" <si...@siberian.org>.
This allowed apache to launch with modperl enabled running under NT and
activestate perl ( Apache 1.3.12 / modperl 1.24_01 )

Awesome, thanks all!

John

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by "siberian.org" <si...@siberian.org>.

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by Carlos Ramirez <ra...@roses.bna.boeing.com>.

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by "siberian.org" <si...@siberian.org>.

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by "Alexander Farber (EED)" <ee...@eed.ericsson.se>.
Carlos Ramirez wrote:
> Update your PATH evironment variable to include C:\Perl\lib

Shouldn't it be PERL5LIB instead, since PATH is responsible
for locating executables, not modules?

Re: @INC startup under Win32

Posted by Carlos Ramirez <ra...@roses.bna.boeing.com>.