Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 21:16:29 UTC

JAX-RS service hiding?

I'm stumped by:

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController  - Can't find the request
for
http://localhost:9090/rex-ws/service/configuration/regexp-set/default-ara/replace-contents/xml'sObserver

I changed my web.xml to have:

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/service/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

and changed the publish address to match:

org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl  - Setting the server's publish address
to be /service/configuration

Re: JAX-RS service hiding?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I didn't realize how CXFServlet handles its mapping, I've got this one under
control.

RE: JAX-RS service hiding?