Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/01/24 09:41:44 UTC

project branding

Hi,

as I've just reported at MARMOTTA-5 [1], according to my consultation to
trademarks@apache.org, as soon as the logo is original work and the
author is committer of the project, there is no any formal paperwork. So
we are free to go ahead using the logo.

Sebastian, we would need to create it in different sizes and resolutions
bitmaps, but also other formats such as SVG would be interesting, even
XCF/PSD.

I'll add the logo to the site source, even though we are still awaiting
to INFRA-5624 [2]to setup the cms.

Let's talk about this in the scrum meeting in 20 minutes.

Cheers,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-5

Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research
+43 662 2288 318
Jakob-Haringer Strasse 5/II
A-5020 Salzburg (Austria)
http://www.salzburgresearch.at

Re: project branding

Posted by Thomas Kurz <tk...@apache.org>.
Hi all

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Sergio Fernández <
sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as we talked in the daily scrum meeting [1], I'd like to call for
> requirements for different versions of the logo [2].
>
> I have these in my list:
>
> * text together the logo and under it
> * different common resolutions bitmaps

* vectorial format: SVG, but also XCF/PSD
> * monochrome version, specially for small resolutions

I would also prefer to have one with and one without apache feather. And
text without anything.

Regards

Re: project branding

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.