Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/07/03 14:54:52 UTC

Issue VXQUERY-212

Hi,

In order to evaluate Dynamic object construction, can I create a new
DynamicObjectConstructorScalarEvaluator class? This is because it happens
to be difficult to evaluate it in the ObjectConstructorScalarEvaluator
class.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

--
Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Undergraduate, University of Moratuwa

Email: riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk
Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>
<http://facebook.com/riyafa.ahf>  <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/riyafa>
<http://twitter.com/Riyafa1>

Re: Issue VXQUERY-212

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

I have squashed the commits to a PR[1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/95

Thank you.

Your sincerely,
Riyafa

Re: Issue VXQUERY-212

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

Re: Issue VXQUERY-212

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Riyafa,

I would have thought that if you e.g. need new Pointables for every key and
value in an object, that you could get all of those from a pool and return
them all at the end (to then be re-used when evaluate is called again for
another object). Why do you think that that wouldn\u2019t work?

Re: Issue VXQUERY-212

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

Re: Issue VXQUERY-212