Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/18 06:20:58 UTC

Does Javascript validation support Array?

I have a question about validation framework use javascipt in struts.

If I define a rule in validation.xml with field "customerName"
required, and there are two input text items use this name,
then javascript validation doesn't work.

What should I do? I use struts 1.1
--

Anthony Hong

Date class in java-help

Posted by Sab <bh...@comcast.net>.
I have the user enter the date in string format. I want to convert it to
Date object. How do I do it?
Also, please let me know if I use Date from util or Date from sql here?
I have Hibernate database methods which will put date object in it.

Does Javascript validation support Array?