Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Quinn <jq...@pccc.com> on 2014/02/10 17:16:59 UTC

Odd email pattern

I've attached a munged example of a strange pattern we've just started
getting.

It consists of BODY_8BITS, plus an empty text/plain, nearly empty
text/html, and some other office attachment.

Is there a good way to match for the empty plain and html parts? The
__KAM_BODY_LENGTH_LT_XXX rules are not hitting because of the office
file. I don't want to just hammer on the FARAWAY rules because of the FP
potential.

Re: Odd email pattern

Posted by Joe Quinn <jq...@pccc.com>.

Sorry, pasted here: http://pastebin.com/mPuT5R4a