Posted to user@struts.apache.org by xiaxia347work <xi...@163.com> on 2011/05/26 04:32:16 UTC

hi, I me a problem using Struts2 with Dojo, could any one kindly help me?

Hello, guys
   I tried using the dojo toolkit within the struts framework, but it seems by default the struts using a very old verison of DOJO, by using the ajax theme:
   <s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>

   My question is how could I alternate it with the new vesion of DOJO.js, because now the API have changed a lot,and I reaally need the new version so I can try the features the DOJO documents would introduce.
   thanks .
2011-05-26

xiaxia347work