Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jorge Quiroga <jq...@pctltda.com> on 2008/09/03 17:33:40 UTC

T4: How I can obtain the system path of my application?

Hello gurus:

I need to obtain the real path of my application, but I don't know in
Tap 4.1 how to get the ServletContext or how to obtain the object that
implements that interface. I see the real path when watching a
cycle.getInfrastructure().getContextRoot() object while debugging, but
the method to obtain that info isn't accessible or I don't know how to
access it.

Thanks

Jorge Quiroga

Re: T4: How I can obtain the system path of my application?

Posted by Jorge Quiroga <jq...@pctltda.com>.
Thanks Andreas and excuse me for my ignorance, but I was searching and
all was abstract interface and I never thought that it were so easy.

Jorge Quiroga

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
just add an abstract getter for it (ServletContext) in your page or
component and call it.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Jorge Quiroga <jq...@pctltda.com> wrote:
> Hello gurus:
>
> I need to obtain the real path of my application, but I don't know in Tap
> 4.1 how to get the ServletContext or how to obtain the object that
> implements that interface. I see the real path when watching a
> cycle.getInfrastructure().getContextRoot() object while debugging, but the
> method to obtain that info isn't accessible or I don't know how to access
> it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jorge Quiroga

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr