Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Innocent Marozva <in...@taatconsulting.com> on 2017/09/30 11:45:32 UTC

Changing naming of product loan to another name in MifosX

Hi Everyone

hi am trying to add another product to mifos which is similar to loan
Product but the only difference is the naming

below is what I have done so far but without success .. I was replacing the
name loan with fosa :

here are the files I have edited .....under views\products.html

views\fosaproducts.html

views\createfosaproduct.html

views\editfosaproduct.html

views\viewfosaproduct.html

under controllers:

controllers\CreateFosaProductController.js

controllers\EditFosaProductContrller.js

controllers\ViewFosaProductContrller.js

controllers\FosaProductContrller.js

have also edited a script similar to that of product loan under
scripts\models\models.e41d3544.js

and models\clientStatus.js

scripts\mifosXComponents.js

my query is the product is not showing where else should I edit cz am just
changing naming of product loan to fosa ...and I would like loan product to
remain as it is as well

thank you inadavance

Regards

Re: [Mifos-developer] Changing naming of product loan to another name in MifosX

Posted by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Innocent,

Did you added the localisation in locale-en.json file ?

Can you push your changes to Github, so that i can help you out, it's very
hard to conclude what error you might be facing just by looking at the file
name.

Regards
Mohit

On 30 September 2017 at 17:15, Innocent Marozva <innocent@taatconsulting.com
> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>

> hi am trying to add another product to mifos which is similar to loan
> Product but the only difference is the naming
>
> below is what I have done so far but without success …. I was replacing
> the name loan with fosa :
>
> here are the files I have edited .....under views\products.html
>
> views\fosaproducts.html
>
> views\createfosaproduct.html
>
> views\editfosaproduct.html
>
> views\viewfosaproduct.html
>
> under controllers:
>
> controllers\CreateFosaProductController.js
>
> controllers\EditFosaProductContrller.js
>
> controllers\ViewFosaProductContrller.js
>
> controllers\FosaProductContrller.js
>
> have also edited a script similar to that of product loan under
> scripts\models\models.e41d3544.js
>
> and models\clientStatus.js
>
> scripts\mifosXComponents.js

> my query is the product is not showing where else should I edit cz am just
> changing naming of product loan to fosa ...and I would like loan product to
> remain as it is as well
>
> thank you inadavance
>

> Regards

*Regards*