Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by christophe <ma...@wanadoo.fr> on 2018/06/19 17:26:45 UTC

Re: the back button behavior

Hello Sven

First of all thank you very much for you very quick answer. And I do
apologize for not responding earlier. I have been quite busy lately and
perhaps distracted as well.

I did as you recommended. In other words I implemented the  class the link
suggests and configured the application .

IT works up to a certain point:
When I clink on the browser back button, a "stale page" page is displayed.
This is good as the "previous" page is not served by the application. THis
is aht I want... Well almost...
I have been unable to catech the exception not to find aly way to get Wicket
to "redisplay" the page I want or at least let me indicate vi a
seResponsePage what page I want it to display

Can you help me with this please?

Regards

Christophe

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: the back button behavior

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

you can register a listener in your application's init() and handle the
exception there:

getRequestCycleListeners().add(new AbstractRequestCycleListener() {

     @Override
     public IRequestHandler onException(RequestCycle cycle, Exception ex)
     {
         if (ex instanceof PageExpiredException) {
             // handle exception
         }

        return null;
     }