Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/05 11:27:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.17.0 is released

Dear all,

Wicket jQuery UI 6.17.0 based on Apache Wicket 6.17.0 and jQuery UI 1.11.1
is released and available in Maven Central.

It is highly recommended to read the changelog, which is available at the
wiki page:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/%5Bchangelog%5D-wicket-jquery-ui-6.17.0

This release includes a notable new feature: default themes. For both
wicket-jquery-ui and wicket-kendo-ui all default themes are available
through add-ons. One of the advantage is that you don't have to care about
css versions anymore. Please read the changelog for more information.

Maven dependency

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-jquery-ui</artifactId>
    <version>6.17.0</version>
</dependency>

Non Maven users can download the jars manually from here
http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/googlecode/wicket-jquery-ui/

Have fun,
Sebastien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.17.0 is released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just have tested 7-M3 version
works as expected

Thanks again!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket jQuery UI 6.17.0 is released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,