Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/05/27 09:07:53 UTC

Re: karaf shell history ( command line completion ) not working onlinux

Hi Thomas,

which Karaf version ?

I just made a try on Karaf 2.2.0 (linux debian), and I have .karaf/karaf.history file.

Do you launch Karaf with the same user ?
Could you try:

  find / -name "karaf.history"

to see if you have a karaf.history somewhere.

Thanks
Regards
JB