Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dk...@aadhya-analytics.com> on 2017/01/19 07:59:24 UTC

Does 0.10.X supports HA as 1.0.x

Hi All,

I want to know does 0.10.x supports HA or not.I installed storm 1.0.In
config yaml file,I found nimbus.seeds:  where we can add nimbus (more than
1 I.e., HA for storm topology).
but when I tried to install storm 0.10 version it shows nimbus.host can I
had more than 1 nimbus hosts in 0.10 as we can in 1.0.x

Thanks for the help.

*Best regards,*

*K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

Re: Does 0.10.X supports HA as 1.0.x