Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2020/05/01 15:09:03 UTC

Re: Possible issue with Stemming and nouns ended with suffix 'ion'

Jhonny,

Are you planning on reporting the issue to snowball, or would you prefer
one of us take care of it?
If you do report it, please share the link to the issue or mail archive
back here so that we know when it is resolved and can update our
dependencies.

Thanks,
Mike