Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by crashman <th...@web.de> on 2010/10/07 08:06:22 UTC

Not consuming Messages after restart consumer

Hello together,
I have a question for consuming messages from a queue.
In my geronimo 2.1.4 I have a Server-wide-Queue with one consumer.
Every second one (or two) Message(s) is send in the queue and the consumer
receive it.

Now the Problem: if I restart die consumer-application (redeploy for example
- updating e.g.)
this consumer don't receive any messages from the queue constantly while in
the queue arrives more and more messages.

Is it a general problem ?
Where is my fault ?

Thank you for help !

Re: Not consuming Messages after restart consumer

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at this discussion,
http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/MDB-error-td767294.html
Hope it could help you.

2010/10/7 crashman <th...@web.de>

> Hello together,
> I have a question for consuming messages from a queue.
> In my geronimo 2.1.4 I have a Server-wide-Queue with one consumer.
> Every second one (or two) Message(s) is send in the queue and the consumer
> receive it.
>
> Now the Problem: if I restart die consumer-application (redeploy for
> example
> - updating e.g.)
> this consumer don't receive any messages from the queue constantly while in
> the queue arrives more and more messages.
>
> Is it a general problem ?
> Where is my fault ?
>
> Thank you for help !

Ivan