Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2007/05/07 07:13:13 UTC

update perms on pluto snapshot repo

Hey Craig,

Can you update the permissions of the snapshot directories on
people.apache.org so I can deploy a Pluto 1.2 snapshot?  You're the
current owner of the directories, and I don't have the karma to create
new directories.

A 'find ./pluto -type d -exec chmod g+w {} \;' from
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ should do
the trick.

Thanks,
Elliot

Re: update perms on pluto snapshot repo

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Also, I'll need write perms to the maven metadata files.

Thanks again!
Elliot