Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by zofia kordek <zo...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/10 10:40:54 UTC

Query using highlighter

Hi,

I have used the highlighter on text in N open office dox and cannot take the highlighter off.  I have tried selecting the text and clicking no colour on the highlighter option but it is not working.  Any ideas on how to remedy this?

Thanks

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Re: Query using highlighter

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 10/03/18 9:40 PM, zofia kordek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have used the highlighter on text in N open office dox and cannot take the highlighter off.  I have tried selecting the text and clicking no colour on the highlighter option but it is not working.  Any ideas on how to remedy this?

There are a couple of reasons why text could have a coloured background:
1. when you highlighted text from the menu, you should be able to remove
the highlights unless the document is read only.
2. when you have set to record and show changes under Edit -> Changes
In the second case you're unable to delete the coloured background, but
you can switch of the Show Changes.