Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/04/19 04:12:59 UTC

[c2] Imports

Hi,

I was just poking about the source and noticed there was two conventions
for import statements in code base. One sorted them alphabetically and
another grouped them by spaces and not necessarily ordered in any way. I
have a script that reformats to the first way .. when I update avalon
section would you like me to apply it or not ?

Cheers,

Pete

Re: [c2] Imports

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just poking about the source and noticed there was two conventions
> for import statements in code base. One sorted them alphabetically and
> another grouped them by spaces and not necessarily ordered in any way. I
> have a script that reformats to the first way .. when I update avalon
> section would you like me to apply it or not ?

It's not that critical.  If it makes it easier to understand the code, then
go for it.  If not, let's just let sleeping dogs lay.