Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Marc Jambert <mj...@oreka.com> on 2000/09/27 11:15:04 UTC

How to use absolute paths??

Hi,

I am a newbie to Ant and I would like to know if there is a way to use absolute paths instead of project basedir relative paths?? It seems to me that it is mandatory so as to use resources located on several drives?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: How to use absolute paths??

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 MJ> I am a newbie to Ant and I would like to know if there is a way
 MJ> to use absolute paths instead of project basedir relative paths??

Unless you've found a bug, this should work by simply using
them. I.e. use C:\dir\dir2\file.ext and Ant should identify this as an
absolute path and treat it as such.

Stefan

RE: How to use absolute paths??

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Just use them - ant will work with absolute paths without any problems.