Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/09/05 20:24:44 UTC

Re: Use Github Discussions?

GitHub Discussions feature has been enabled on MXNet GitHub. I've converted issues with "Question" label to Discussions. Feel free to try it out and share any feedback.

Also, to other committers, your help is appreciated in marking answers in the discussion threads. Thanks.

Best,
Sheng

Re: Use Github Discussions?

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@apache.org>.
Thank you Sheng!

How about we start promoting the feature by having a monthly dev@ top-list
of people commenting as well as people providing an answer to give it a bit
more traction?

-Marco