Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2005/10/13 10:26:08 UTC

RequestParameterExistsSelector

Dear community

Depending on the existence of a RequestParameter I would like to choose the
appropriate <map:aggregate> path. But I could not found any
RequestParameterExistsSelector. There is only RequestParameterExistsAction
that does not allow me to code a select-when-otherwise construct.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance ... Raffaele

Re: RequestParameterExistsSelector

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Merico Raffaele wrote:
> Dear community
>
> Depending on the existence of a RequestParameter I would like to choose the
> appropriate <map:aggregate> path. But I could not found any
> RequestParameterExistsSelector. There is only RequestParameterExistsAction
> that does not allow me to code a select-when-otherwise construct.
why do you need when/when/otherwise syntax if the result of request
parameter exists action/selection has only two states: either exists or not?