Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2001/08/13 22:51:28 UTC

Integrating Tomcat with Other Servers

Is there a list anywhere of Web Servers that Tomcat can integrate with?  I
know it can link to Apache, IIS, and Netscape.  What about things like
Novell, Domino, etc.?  A link to any page would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Brandon

RE: Integrating Tomcat with Other Servers

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
Well, whatever version can most easily integrate with other servers would be
the one I would use.  We have a Java application that is used by many
different companies.  In many cases, they already have the capability of
running the application, but if not, I am looking for a good servlet
container to plug into their existing web server.  I would like to recommend
Tomcat whenever possible, but I need to know where it can work, and where
I'll need something else.

As far as I know, it works with Apache, IIS, Netscape, and maybe Domino.

Brandon

>> Is there a list anywhere of Web Servers that Tomcat can integrate with?
>> know it can link to Apache, IIS, and Netscape.  What about things like
>> Novell, Domino, etc.?  A link to any page would be appreciated!
>
> Does no answer mean that a list of this type is not available?

Correct... What version of Tomcat?

    Pier

Re: Integrating Tomcat with Other Servers

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.