Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2011/10/21 05:44:39 UTC

Scaling and image in subcontent element

Hi

I tried to resize an image that I want to render through the sub-content
screen widget element.  Looking at the widget-screen definition for the
sub-content element, I noticed that there is no attribute for styling.  I
can specify size through a style attribute for the image container, but that
does not scale the image.  It will merely crop it down to the size
specified.  Any advice on how to scale an image rendered through the
sub-content element.

Regards

Gavin

RE: Scaling and image in subcontent element