Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Daning Wang <da...@netseer.com> on 2013/06/06 20:28:04 UTC

replication factor is zero

We have multi-center deployment. data from some tables we don't want to
sync to other center. could we set replication factor to 0 on other data
center? what is the best to way for not syncing some data in a cluster?

Thanks in advance,

Daning

Re: replication factor is zero

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
But afaik you can set the RF only per Keyspace. So you will have to pull
those tables apart, in a different Keyspace.

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.