Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/07/25 13:51:08 UTC

Re: Missing type on declaration - any poniters 1 error left

Hi i have got it done to 1 error as below

webapps/bbnpa/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/struts/action/ActionForward.java
[9:1] 'class' or 'interface' keyword expected.
    public ActionForward  perform (ActionMapping mapping,
           ^
1 error
Errors compiling ActionForward.

Posted by chuck amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org>.

Posted by Kevin McLain <ke...@vivecon.com>.
You need to close the brace on your class declaration I believe.

Like this:

	{

Posted by Calvin Yu <cy...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Mark Schenk <M....@dto.tudelft.nl>.
> Hi i have got it done to 1 error as below
>

> webapps/bbnpa/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/struts/action/ActionForward.java
> [9:1] 'class' or 'interface' keyword expected.
>     public ActionForward  perform (ActionMapping mapping,
>            ^
> 1 error
> Errors compiling ActionForward.

Hi Chuck,

	this list is meant for struts-related topics. What you have here is a
java-problem: I recommend one of the java-tutorial trails on java.sun.com.

Mark

Mark Schenk                     |	Ceci n'est pas une signature
Blackboard Project Manager      |
Delft University of Technology  |E-mail: M.M.A.Schenk@dto.tudelft.nl
Dept.: DTO                      |Phone:  +31 152785448 (85448)
Room: LB00.680                  |Fax:	 +31 152786359
-