Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de> on 2014/08/09 12:28:39 UTC

CI failures: we need to deploy SNAPSHOT artifacts

Hi,

could anyone with enough Jenkins-kharma change all of the RAT jobs, to
perform a clean install deploy instead of a plain clean install ...
thus we shouldn't get these build errors upon version change and there's
always a SNAPSHOT deployed.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Creadur-Rat-site/configure
https://builds.apache.org/job/Creadur-Rat/configure

Thanks
Phil

Re: CI failures: we need to deploy SNAPSHOT artifacts

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 August 2014 11:28, P. Ottlinger <po...@aiki-it.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could anyone with enough Jenkins-kharma change all of the RAT jobs, to
> perform a clean install deploy instead of a plain clean install ...
> thus we shouldn't get these build errors upon version change and there's
> always a SNAPSHOT deployed.

I think it's working now; see for example:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/rat/apache-rat-core/0.12-SNAPSHOT/