Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Mochel <ji...@ascentialsoftware.com> on 2005/05/02 15:58:25 UTC

[M2] How to improve the documentation for the next generation.

To those people that are tackling the Maven 2 documentation I just wanted to
throw a note your way:

I have been moving off of supporting a Maven based build system and watching
another guy take it on and his learning curve has made me realize that there
is one thing that could speed the learning process.

When you are reading on the properties of a plugin it would be very useful
to have links to the maven global properties so that you can jump back and
forth looking at the interactions.

Thanks

Jim Mochel

Re: [M2] How to improve the documentation for the next generation.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jim, that sounds like a useful addition.

We welcome any ideas (or even better, contributions) to the documentation.

Cheers,
Brett