Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Hashmi, Tareque X [Sapient Contractor for Sprint]" <Ta...@sprint.com> on 2007/10/23 23:47:41 UTC

Need help with running ServletTestCase multiple times

Hi,
I am trying to run a ServletTestCase multiple times with different
request parameters and then trying the parse the response that I get
from each request. Can this be done using Cactus? My application has one
servlet which is invoked using different xml's as request parameters,
this input is then processed and an XML output is sent as part of the
response. To test this scenario I am trying to create one
ServletTestCase which will read the xml's from a data folder
sequentially, set the xml as a request parameter and execute the
servlet's service method one after the other. Please advice how this can
be done is Cactus.
Regards