Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/12/22 09:01:44 UTC

Wicket 7x Examples

Hey guys,

the link is not working anymore:

http://examples7x.wicket.apache.org/

I don't know how to access the server log to see what's going on.

Anyone who is able to help?

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicket 7x Examples

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
The problem with Wicket 7 example might be the amount of heap size which
by default is 256 mb (see
https://forums.openshift.com/javalangoutofmemory-on-simple-app). I've
run top command on server few times in these last days and the memory
used by java was always between 150 and 200 mb.

Andrea

Re: Wicket 7x Examples

Posted by David Beer <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin

Yes they might ask for a credit card but, I have been running two
applications on there for some time now and have not paid for anything. If
you use the additional services yes you end up paying a small amount. But
the main advantage is an always on service. Anyway was just a suggestion.

Thanks

Re: Wicket 7x Examples

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi David,