Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Lundie <ch...@polarmobile.com> on 2012/09/13 03:26:48 UTC

Apple may be rejecting Cordova iOS apps

Heads up. Apple recently rejected an app due to the isDeviceOrientationAvailable selector (used in CDVMotion.m). They are detecting it as a private selector. It is probably not a coincidence that iOS 6 submissions started today.

- Chris Lundie

Re: Apple may be rejecting Cordova iOS apps

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Hey Chris, in our tracker already [1] and Shaz has fixed it. The fix
will be in 2.1 which we aim to ship as soon as possible. (In the next
week, if next few days.)

FWIW this is NOT a private API / somebody at Apple messed up.