Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Bingtao Yin <yb...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 02:52:15 UTC

More Spatial Relations

Hi guys,

Currently only limited spatial relations are supported(e.g.
withins/intersects in prefix tree). In DE-9IM, there are abount 8 relations.

If I want to implement query for other relations, should I just serialize
shape to binary format(e.g. wkb) and fall back to jts?

Any development plan on other relations? or will BKD tree support ogc
geometries and DE-9IM relations?

Re: More Spatial Relations

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
For predicates other than "intersects", that is true :-/  Any help you
might be interested in offering here is most welcome.

Re: More Spatial Relations

Posted by Bingtao Yin <yb...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Re: More Spatial Relations