Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by fi...@sendthisfile.com on 2006/06/12 18:24:52 UTC

Incoming File from SendThisFile(sm)

------------------------------------
SendThisFile � - by Layer-Z, Inc.
------------------------------------
From: erinoceng@gmail.com
Subject: Incoming File from SendThisFile(sm)
Expires: The file will be removed in 3 days

Hi,

I added failover support to the existing openwire c++ client, and fixed some memory leaks along the way, but there is still one memory leak about tcp transport.  I didn't add a unit test, I just modified existing ones and did my testings, and it may not build on unix. Also I think currently openwire c++ client has some threading issues, e.g. the maps or lists in the connection, session etc. objects are simple STL types. I am going to look at it later on.

Any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Erin

Click the following link(s) to retrieve your file(s):

openwire-cpp.zip
http://www2.sendthisfile.com/d.jsp?t=HkQP5Y8imR1P2wrZ7kjwJEXB

If the link isn't clickable, copy and paste the link into a browser to download your file.

Free Accounts at SendThisFile
Easily register for a free account
and send files to anyone in minutes.
http://www.SendThisFile.com