Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James Richardson <ja...@db.com> on 2001/11/30 17:47:20 UTC

Jaggies

When rendering my previous post, Batik seems to be able to render fine
in the GUI, but when included in FOP ( either as external graphic, or
instream foreign object ), the rendered text has the most ugly jaggies.

I think I read in the archive that FOP rasterises the SVG before
inserting into the PDF. Is this right? Why? Can this be turned off?

Cheers!

James

Re: Jaggies

Posted by James Richardson <ja...@db.com>.
Ah yes. Thanks. I will try and find an alternative method.

I was tring to use the pattern fill as a mostly transparent 'watermark'
over the image.

Cheers!

James

Re: Jaggies