Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Sahoo, Jayanta" <ja...@hp.com> on 2011/10/27 13:55:31 UTC

Regarding Solr Query

I have one query regarding solr search.I have one key words like "wireleess mobilty kit" i need to search,I am not able to get when i am doing the search.BUt when i have manually added in synonyms.txt file like[wirelss, wireless access.....etc] i am able to search the product related to this .Please help me out without giving any input in sysnonyms.txt how i able to search?

Hints: already "wireleess mobilty kit" product already indexed in solr when i am searching.
Is it checked Synonyms.txt when search is happening.

Please let me know any solution for this ASAP,its an urgent requirement for me

Regards,
Jayanta

Re: Regarding Solr Query

Posted by Alireza Salimi <al...@gmail.com>.
Can you explain more what's the fieldType, what's the actual content of the
field in the document.
Why are you trying to use synonyms?

Regards

--