Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bb...@mapr.com> on 2018/05/22 01:35:46 UTC

Delete spurious branches from Apache

   I mistakenly pushed a branch (“MERGE-180521-01”) into the Apache repo, and plan to delete it soon
(i.e. do  “git push https://github.com/apache/drill.git --delete MERGE-180521-01” ).

  Just in case someone notices ....

  On this occasion: Looks like there are other similar such branches:  “DRILL-3478” and “DRILL-4235” ; any objection to deleting those as well ?

    Thanks,

        Boaz

Re: Delete spurious branches from Apache

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
I believe Drill web site and documentation is generated automatically from
the gh_pages. Moving this is probably not advisable.

Posted by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bb...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.