Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/12/07 21:49:52 UTC

RE: [FYI] Cocoon clones/ Cocoon homonyms

What about this Cocoon:

http://www.stratasys.com/software/cocoon/

Not a clone, but something entirely different.

Bye, Helma

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mar, 7 de Diciembre de 2004, 15:08, Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:
> Le 7 déc. 04, à 21:49, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl a écrit :
>
>> What about this Cocoon:
>>
>> http://www.stratasys.com/software/cocoon/
>>

> Hmmm...If I need to start a project at some point I'll call it
> blrztproltkzht. I bet the name will stay unique for a while.

Hmm?... Guess what? I heard this name before! lol. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [FYI] Cocoon clones/ Cocoon homonyms

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.