Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 10:12:52 UTC

vtest?

I see we've now a new vtest top-level folder in the trunk and various dev
happening there. Looking back in the mailing list I cant find any discussion
on adding that or what its about, am i just missing the emails or whats
going on there?

   ...ant

Re: vtest?

Posted by Kevin Williams <kj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,
Sorry for causing any confusion.  Let me know if you'd like any more
explanation.  I'll be checking mail sporadically the next several
days.
--Kevin

Re: vtest?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: vtest?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Mike Edwards <
mike.edwards.inglenook@gmail.com> wrote:

> ant elder wrote:
>
> > I see we've now a new vtest top-level folder in the trunk and various
> > dev
> > happening there. Looking back in the mailing list I cant find any
> > discussion
> > on adding that or what its about, am i just missing the emails or whats
> > going on there?
> >
> >   ...ant
> >
> >  Ant,
>
> Check out this email:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg29825.html
>
> ..plus the threads which start [vtest] and some related JIRAs...
>

> Mike.

I've seen that and the related [vtest] ones but none of them really say
whats going on, that particular email is just about a new jira component.

   ...ant

Re: vtest?

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.