Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jindal, Ashwini" <aj...@ebay.com> on 2003/06/24 23:57:14 UTC

Checking for a null property

Anyone,

Can anyone please help me with the following situation?

I am trying to display the Agent's full Name. Now it works fine as long as the Agent has a valid full Name. As soon as Agent is null, I get a Null Pointer. I want to check

	<bean:write name="history" property="agent.fullName" />

	if the agent is null
		then do something

Can please tell me how I can make this check?

Thank you,
...AJ

RE: Checking for a null property

Posted by Varun Garg <va...@yahoo.com>.
<logic:present name="history" property="agent">