Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stan <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/23 23:10:49 UTC

[Maven Shell] - How to upgrade from maven 3.0-alpha-6 to maven 3.0

Hello,

I tried to upgrade from *maven 3.0-alpha-6* to *maven 3.0* within *maven
shell*.
I copied all the jar files from *apache-maven-3.0\lib* to *mvnsh-0.10\lib*
And I removed all **alpha*.jar*

When I execute a maven command in the maven shell, I get the following
exception:

*java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
org.sonatype.maven.shell.maven.internal.ConsoleMavenTransferListener cannot
access its superclass org.apache.maven.cli.AbstractMavenTransferListener*

I checked that these classes are in the jar files.

Did anyone meet the same problem and solve it?

Thanks.
Stan.

Re: [Maven Shell] - How to upgrade from maven 3.0-alpha-6 to maven 3.0

Posted by Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot you both.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Have a look here http://github.com/sonatype/mvnsh (3.0 is included)

You have all instructions in the Building section to build mvnsh.

--
Olivier
http://twitter.com/olamy