Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Jing Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 23:14:26 UTC

Zookeeper server null error when running giraph

Hi,

When I run giraph, I always have following error message and the task will
fail

14/07/23 23:10:21 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection
to server localhost/127.0.0.1:22181. Will not attempt to authenticate
using SASL (unknown error)
14/07/23 23:10:21 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x1476505b6cd0009
for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and
attempting reconnect
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:739)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)

Does anyone know the reason and how to solve it?

Thanks!

Re: Zookeeper server null error when running giraph

Posted by Jing Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
The whole error message also contains Unable to read additional data from
server

14/07/24 23:36:06 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read additional data
from server sessionid 0x1476a43ae540009, likely server has closed socket,
closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
14/07/24 23:36:07 WARN zk.ZooKeeperExt: exists: Connection loss on attempt
0, waiting 5000 msecs before retrying.
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for
/_hadoopBsp/job_201407242252_0004/_workerProgresses
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1041)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1069)
at org.apache.giraph.zk.ZooKeeperExt.exists(ZooKeeperExt.java:360)
at
org.apache.giraph.job.JobProgressTracker$2.run(JobProgressTracker.java:87)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Posted by Jing Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Young Han <yo...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Hi,

Posted by Jing Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.