Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/15 18:26:58 UTC

Eclipse/Checkstyle errors

Hi,

we have many checkstyle errors (not warnings) in the test classes.
Can i fix them or should i exclude (don't know if possible in Eclipse) the
test classes from checkstyle?
The most errors are "{ should be on a new line" and naming errors of
constants and variables.

Also i have many eclipse errors that @PostConstruct, @PreDestory,
@WebServiceRef etc are not accessible.
Can we add this APIs with provided scope or is there any better solution?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: Eclipse/Checkstyle errors

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
We can filter them http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/config.html#Filters

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
If it bothers you add the ignore section for now.1.1.6 is expected adap

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
please let those for now.

we originally had java 6 as target.

But due to some customer requests we switched to java 5 for building.

I propose to require java6 ++ for owb-1.2 ++

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.