Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2004/07/23 08:10:51 UTC

Unpacked module - RAR and WAR support

Hello,

It is now possible to install unpacked RAR and WAR. I have been forced
to introduce a temporary interface, namely ModuleBuilderWithUnpack, such
that the build is not broken (OpenEJB impact). When OpenEJBModuleBuilder
will also support unpacked EJB, this interface will need to be merged
with ModuleBuilder.

Cheers,
Gianny

Re: Unpacked module - RAR and WAR support

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
On Jul 23, 2004, at 9:56 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2004, at 11:10 PM, Gianny Damour wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

>> It is now possible to install unpacked RAR and WAR.
>
> Not yet.

Man I need to stop writing emails before I am fully caffeinated.

-dain

Re: Unpacked module - RAR and WAR support

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.