Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/08/11 18:13:45 UTC

[codec] To do for 1.1.1

Hello Codec,

So, is the only to-do for a codec 1.1.1 a DoubleMetaphone unit test?

Who knows enough to write one and has the time to do so?

Who does the release work for this component?

Gary

Re: [codec] To do for 1.1.1

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
I've done the release work in the past, be happy to do it again.  Or, if
you would like, I'd be glad to have another partner in crime.

When B. Walstrum submitted the code for DoubleMetaphone, I assigned an
issue to him for a unit test.  I haven't seen any action as of yet from
him.

I'd say in addition to a unit test for DoubleMetaphone, we're lacking good
documentation (compared to Digester).

Tim

--
Tim O'Brien