Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Kishore Yellamraju <ki...@rocketfuelinc.com> on 2013/04/03 22:45:02 UTC

Ambari just for monitoring

Hi,

  can i use Apache Ambari to monitor my existing  hadoop2.0 cluster. we
already have a Hadoop cluster up and running in production and i would like
to just do monitoring/alerting using Ambari, I dont want Amabri to install
anything . Is this a possibility ?

-Thanks
 kishore

Re: Ambari just for monitoring

Posted by Kishore Yellamraju <ki...@rocketfuelinc.com>.
Thank you Yusaku. This will be a good option . Do we have any ETA on this ?

-Thanks
 kishore kumar yellamraju |Ground control
operations|kishore@rocketfuel.com| 408.203.042
4

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Kishore,